Good afternoon everyone, I hope you have all survived this busy time!

Does anyone else have a problem with students re-taking too many exams?  Every year we have students who overload themselves with work (even though we charge for these exams) and it has been decided to have a policy in place ready for the next academic year.

I would be very interested to know how other institutions operate, a) Do you charge; b) Do you restrict the number of re-sits per session and if so who makes this decision.

Or better still, has anyone got a policy in place that we could crib from.

I would be grateful for any tips you might have.

Many thanks

Sue