For those of you who are on the EHPG list but are not on Gwyn's list of members...
If you want to be on the list of members, let Gwyn know.

________________________________

From: Bevan,RG
Sent: Sun 01/06/2008 9:23 AM
To: Airoldi,M; Allin,SM; Bevan,RG; Cooper,Z (pgt); Davaki,K; Forder,J; Foubister,T; Hernandez-Quevedo,C; Jemiai,N; Kanavos,PG; King,D; Kurunmaki,L; Lear,J; Legrand,J; Masseria,C; Miller,PB; Mladovsky,P; Morton,A; Mossialos,EA; Oliver,AJ; Permanand,G; Pickard,LM; Sorenson,C (pgr); Thomson,S
Subject: Updating EHPG list of members & 3rd call for papers for 17th EHPG meeting, LSE, 25 & 26 September

I  attach the current list of EHPG members with new additions. Could you please check your details & if they are not correct could you please make the necessary changes & return the corrected file to me? & if you are not on the list could you please add you details to the attached file & return it to me?

For new members, our next meeting is the 17th EHPG meeting in September 2008  &  will be at LSE on 25 & 26 September (starting at 2 o'clock on 25th & ending at 1 o'clock on 26th). At this meeting we will begin to explore a new theme that would lead to a special issue of Health Economics, Policy and Law.  We agreed in Dublin that the theme for the next three meetings beginning with that London meeting  is the very broad theme of "Governance in health care". This can include:

*
	competition between or integration of providers of health care,
*
	federalism, devolution & decentralisation
*
	public / private mix
*
	EU policy: its interpretation by Member States and impact on health policies
*

	Efficiency, productivity, cost control and sustainability in European health care

I have already had a number of abstracts submitted.  If you would like to present a paper at  that meeting, could you please send me a short (one page) abstract by 20th June ?  & please only volunteer to present a paper if you can produce a draft for circulation by the end of August.

with  many thanks &  best wishes

Gwyn

Gwyn Bevan, Organiser European Health Policy Group

http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/LSEHealth/researchNetworks.htm

Professor of Management Science

Department of Management

London School of Economics & Political Science

Houghton Street

London WC2A 2AE

England

Tel: 00 44 (0)20 7955 6269