________________________________

From: EHFG Information [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

We have the great pleasure of announcing the

11th European Health Forum Gastein,

"Values in health - from visions to reality"

from 1 to 4 October 2008

in Bad Hofgastein, Salzburg, Austria

The second programme announcement can be downloaded under the following link: http://www.ehfg.org/fileadmin/ehfg/Programm/EHFG_2008_programme_web.pdf <http://www.ehfg.org/fileadmin/ehfg/Programm/EHFG_2008_programme_web.pdf>

More information is available at the Health Forumīs Website: www.ehfg.org <http://www.ehfg.org/>

Only a few days remain until the end of the early booking period on Wednesday June 11th. If you have not registered yet, save up to 250.- Euro compared to the standard fee!

The EHFG is a high level discussion platform for key actors in European health policy offering an excellent opportunity for an exchange of experience and networking. At this years forum we expect the attendance of the of EU Health Commissioner Androulla Vassiliou and of the Ministers of Health Andrea Kdolsky (Austria) and of the EU Trio Presidency Roselyne Bachelot-Narquin (France), Tomas Julinek (Czech Republic) and Maria Larsson (Sweden), the Director of the WHO Regional Office for Europe Nata Menabde, the health experts Sir Michael Marmot, Martin McKee and Elias Mossialos and a delegation from the European Parliament.

The main parallel forum sessions will cover the following topics:

*	Innovations in coordinated care
*	Quality and Safety
*	Equity in Health
*	Prevention & Health Professionals
*	Rare Diseases
*	Health Ethics

To register please use the online registration form: http://www.ehfg.org/registration.html <http://www.ehfg.org/registration.html>  .We would be very pleased to welcome you at the European Health Forum Gastein 2008.

Kind regards

Matthias Schuppe
Secretary General
International Forum Gastein