From: Larry Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 23 June, 2008 11:39:54 AM
Subject: Re: new book - Representing Autism

I have principles that come first, it is not about whether the book is good or even accurate but
about whether it should be written by who it has written by because of the wider social implications
of our disempowerment the suppression of our voices the continuation of the notion that we need
others to explain our situation.

That I call cultural oppression and the creation of our disability and that such a book is not a
help it is almost an act of war.

Larry

Archives and tools are located at:

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.