Well going back to Machiavelli and Hobbes the only rights that exist are those that you can fight
for and win (which is why we should continue in the strife)

I think you have all seen at least by email the extent of my skills in diplomacy, I like to carry a
big stick and not just to prop me up :)That is the way of things like the earthquake that threatens
San Francisco, it maybe, it maybe, and someday it's gonna happen.

Do you think  I am not listening, and that was not partly what my DVD was about, the danger of
extreme positions, believe you me I am mild when it comes to the far edge of isolationists.

You can't judge me till you can walk a mile in my shoes, but I'll guarantee you this it will give
you sore feet if you do, best stick to your own  as metaphors can lead to metanoia indeed rotational
metanoia in extremis, windmills notwithstanding.

As for banging ones head against a brick wall you have obviously never heard of percussive
cognitive defrag  :)

My right exists because I exercise it and if I throw my spear at your aeroplane dropping gifts you
ought to realise why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panar%C3%A1

And would you believe Levi Strauss nowadays wears his trousers rolled :)

Any the debate around Autism certainly has it's extremes, it is almost as if we are the last
disability to come out from the cold where we still have to fight for cognitive legitimacy to be
heard, where we are still decried as not quite human because our neurology is supposedly lacking in
those traits that   separate humankind from chimpanzees.

Yes I have been there and had my cognitive capacity for decision making challenged, so do you blame
me from being so concerned about those usurpers who map my territory like the Saxon ivaders who
called my local river Avon, when all rivers were Afons sealing that mistake for two millenia.

What actually irks me now, as this is definitely an interesting debate is that I am limited to but
two bites of the cherry per diem.

I have a thick skull so perhaps the wall is the weaker in the long term, who knows....... I can only
do what I do, for do not the ancient sages say, that a blade of grass can split a rock because it
only does what it has to.

Larry

Archives and tools are located at: