And me.   Isn't community about the respect and safety that facilitates
participation as well as challenging given ways of understanding? And even
modelling what we hope to achieve?  Anger might lead to social change, petty
put-downs lead nowhere apart from making people feel marginalised.  And
inaccessible language does the same thing.