Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:17:03 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: up dates
To: [log in to unmask]

Hey,

is there any update on Amdani Juma's situation? How did the protest go?

Also i was wondering if I missed any feedback from the Rufus May Programme (The Dr who hears voices) some weeks ago. I've been hearing mixed opinions about what I thought was an interesting piece....

Alison

Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now! ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]