From: "Marguerite Schinkel" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:44:13 +0100
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] New deadline for papers: June 6th

Hi Rebekah,

bit close to the deadline here, but a colleague and I did a piece of
work in 2006 that I thought may be interesting - we examined mental
health service users' views (as well as those of carers and mental
health workers) on what they needed from mental health workers (see
attached abstract). The aim was to develop a list of competencies for
Scotland, as has happened elsewhere (e.g. New Zealand and the US) but
through the process we came to realise how unhelpful a prescriptive list
of competencies would actually be.

let me know if there is space for it at the conference, could you email
me at [log in to unmask] instead of this one?

hope you are well (very long time no see!)

Marguerite

--
  Marguerite Schinkel

                          love email again