the series and the fitting parameters is straightforward. But when I look a
bit closer at the fitting result I consistently loose one time point (see
attached screenshot): In this example I have 10 time points but only 9 are
used. It appears that the first point is missing and as can be seen, there
is not a single peak picked in the corresponding slice of the pseudo-3D. It
is also impossible to pick peaks in this slice. It would obviously nice to
be able to use all my data but even a fit with 9 out of 10 should be OK. But
I am not sure if both the time point as well as the time value are dropped
simultaneously or if I have shifts of the time values against the peak
intensities which would make the whole result useless.
Any suggestions welcome,
mark