Hi,

I am trying to use the link sequential spin systems tool. In the query
section I have chosen my hnco and hncocacb. In the matches section I have
chosen the hncaco and hncacb experiments. Following the instructions on the
website, I am able to link only one pair of roots together. When I click
goto i-1 to continue the linking process, the query window only displays
three out of seven strips with the corresponding matches. The other four
strip show 97.3 ppm in the nitrogen dimension and don't display the first
four potential matches. There isn't an error in the terminal. Any idea why
this is occurring? Thanks in advance.
-Josh

Graduate Student at AECOM (NY)
Girvin Lab