Indeed, if Phoebe Rice is right, and you have dimethyl arsenic bound to your cysteines, you may have a homogeneity problem, not from the protein sample, but from the chemical reaction which is occurring prior to crystallization.

If you have DTT, check that it is fresh. Make sure your cacodylate is fresh also, since old stock may not react so well (yes, this happened to me).  Essentially the arsenic and DTT must react to form a reactive species which then reacts with the cysteines.

Perhaps you will notice anomalous scattering with even with "native" crystals around the arsenic edge, and perhaps also you can exploit this in phasing.
http://skuld.bmsc.washington.edu/scatter/data/As.html

Good luck,

Mark

P.S.
Here's a reference for the reaction of cacodylate with cysteines.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WK7-45M7T0C-1B&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=83f1ce7ecb1c07b7d0202220f556cf4e