Shivesh

If you have not already, maybe try the following:

1. Adding other alcohols as an additive. See work by Keichi Namba in
improving his flagella crystals. The idea is to poison growth in one
direction.  I have also had success in "thickening" crystals grown in MPD,
by addition of 1-3% isopropanol...
2. Other alcohols as the precipitant.
3. Streak seeding.
4. Lower temperature. Maybe nucleation at RT and then slow cool to four
degrees C.

Daniel