A big welcome from me to Randolph. Very good news. Good luck.

With regard to Ian's ticking me off about my comments regarding the
part I think Mairead and Rupert played in the changing nature of the
list I would like to say sorry, but I still think I was right. If I
was being a trifle unfair to Mairead - who seems to have learnt a lot
and expanded her horizons since then - I was certainly not being
unfair to Rupert whose take on things, in my opinion, had absolutely
nothing to do with the list as it previously was.

I know there are many reasons for the slump in list-serve activity -
all I was doing was pointing to one of them.

All the best
Tim A.