Hi,

we are currently using Blakcboard Academic Suite version 7.3 and we are
experiencing a problem with the gradebook. A lecturer has posted 4 pieces of
assessment into the gradebook and the first 2 assessment items have been
graded and are showing the results successfully. However the last 2 pieces
of assessment are displaying incorrect grades. Subsequently, when you click
on one of the incorrect grades the ‘Modify Grade’ page will appear and you
will see that the manually entered grade is different to that which is being
displayed.  The manually entered grade is the correct grade and is the one
that should be displayed.

Has anyone experienced the same issue, and can anyone offer a fix to this
problem so the correct grade can be displayed for the students assessed work?

Regards

Dominic