From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Hall
Sent: 04 June 2008 12:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SafeAssign

Hi,

We are considering our options for Plagiarism Detection.

Is anyone using SafeAssign in anger? If so I would be grateful for an off-list update on:

1.      Its ease-of-use

2.      Any pedagogical or technical limitations/bugs

3.      Scaleability across an institution and any hardware/network issues

4.      If you have used both TII and SafeAssign, do you have any preferences or comparison views

Best wishes,

Richard.

Dr Richard Hall,
e-Learning Co-ordinator, Quality Improvement Team, Department of Academic Quality,
De Montfort University, Leicester. LE1 9BH.

e: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  w: 0116 207 8254 m: 07799-056545

http://dmupathfinder.blogspot.com <http://dmupathfinder.blogspot.com>

Take action: http://birminghamchristmasshelter.blogspot.com/ <http://birminghamchristmasshelter.blogspot.com/>