-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taylor, Barry
Sent: 04 June 2008 11:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: mobile phone with emergency button

Dear all
Am I dreaming or did I see a mobile phone which had a large red button
on the back, which could be set up for an emergency number?

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics Service
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ
Tel: 01482 675928, Fax: 01482 675750

Disclaimer

The content of  this email are not necessarily the policy or, opinion or representativeof any policy or opinion of the South Downs Health NHS Trust or any person employed by it.  This transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s)and is confidential in nature.  If received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copiesimmediately.

All messages passing through this gateway are virus scanned and monitored for offensive content.

www.southdowns.nhs.uk