We recently took part in the filming of a programme in the Irish version of 'Who do you think you are?' in the course of which they use a couple of BW images from us. The production team are now putting the final touches to the programme: they want the rights to unlimited transmissions on RTE over 5 years, plus streaming on the RTE website for 21 days post broadcast (single territory, Ireland only).
This is new territory for us, and our existing guidance does not cover it. We have made a few 'phone calls to other offices without success. Has anybody had experience of this? What did you charge?
All thoughts welcome!

Michael

Michael Gunton
Archives and Development Manager
Portsmouth Museums & Records Service
Culture Group
DECCS
Tel: 023 9282 7261
Email: [log in to unmask]

Did you know?
In any one month, Social Care is likely to have 1,669 clients receiving domiciliary care, 618 clients in permanent residential care and 231 clients in permanent nursing care.

This email is for the intended recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email due to an error in addressing, transmission or for any other reason, please reply to it and let the author know.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print it.

This email may be monitored, read, recorded and/or kept by Portsmouth City Council.  Email monitoring and blocking software may be used.