Thanks for your inquiry.  Here is some more information on the posts.

We are looking for abstracts to be written to a good academic standard in the Eldis-style. Follow this link for guidelines: http://www.eldis.org/index.cfm?objectId=E36D6A49-ED98-68F0-4D8DBA654EE00B0A
All of the documents will be available in electronic format. You would preferably submit abstracts to us through our internet-based content management system (though email submission might also be a possibility).
We would pay on a piece-work rate for abstract.  The rate for a completed abstract will be £8 (UKS) per abstract.  The amount of work per week will vary, but would be in the range of 4 to 10 abstracts per week .  Abstracts usually take 45 minutes each.  Our editor would supply you with a list of documents for abstracting. We would also welcome suggestions from you for documents to be included (though all documents would need to be approved by the Eldis editor before abstracting).

To assess your application, we would need from you:

*       Your CV, covering your qualification, subject interests  and contact details (Please email to let me know if you have already sent your CV)
*       Registration with the Eldis community site. This will test your internet connection and you will be required to submit a test abstract if you are short-listed, for which we will supply the document (hopefully, the site may also be interesting for other areas of your work!).
To join the Community site go to http://community.eldis.org/ and follow the links to "join" the site.  On the registration form, select the option to create a full profile. On the second page (called Edit profile), there is a section headed "interests":  tick the "Interested in writing for Eldis" option (and any others that are appropriate).
Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Bolton
Eldis Resource Guide Editor (Trade, Finance, Poverty)
T: +44 (0) 1273  877414     F: +44 (0) 1273 877335
E: [log in to unmask]

http://www.eldis.org/