From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lesley A Gyford
Sent: 02 June 2008 12:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equality Impact Assessments

Hello All

Could you please let me know how you are approaching your EIA process.  For example:

- Are you expecting the Faculty/Department author or Manager to undertake EIA's for any policy/process that they undertake?
- Are your E&D team, person, department undertaking EIA's?
- Have you got additional resources or a consultant in to undertake EIA's?

I would be grateful for any feedback.  I am in the process of trying to embed the process and am coming up with concerns from our managers.

Lesley