Dear Nicola

Please clarify whether this covers Scotland! I understand that the Scottish Funding Council contributes towards the ECU.

Thanks and regards

Naseem

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sue Cavanagh
Sent: 27 June 2008 09:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Internationalisation and equality and diversity

      Dear Colleagues

      We are carrying out some research on behalf of Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) www.ecu.ac.uk

      in to the potential overlaps between equality and diversity and internationalisation.

       Could we ask you to take no more than five minutes to complete the following questions?

      Many thanks in advance for your time

1.    As far as you know, are there any overlaps that exist between the equality and diversity and internationalisation agendas at your institution (either at policy level or in practice)?

                   2.  If there aren’t, why do you think this is? (Are there any obvious barriers you can identify?)

         3.   If there are, can you give us some examples?

4.     Could you provide us with a name of someone at your institution who may be useful to contact

      if we wish to follow this up in more detail?

     Please send you response to Nicola Peacock at [log in to unmask]