Hi all

I have just returned from co-delivering a training session on impact assessments and as part of that we went through the Marshall ACM EIA tool as we are going to be using that for recording our information.

I would like to be able to correspond with anyone who is also a user (or nearly so) like us, to compare notes on questions we fielded in the training.

I know a couple of institutions which are geographically near us but not many.

Many thanks
Tammy

Tammy Rich | Diversity and Equality

Diversity and Equality Unit | Kingston University | 53 Portland Road | Kingston | KT1 2SH

DL: 020 8417 4025 |  Internal: 64025 |  Fax: 020 8417 4159

P Save a tree... please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

Security System.