Access Ability Team Leader required: £29,138 - £32,795 per annum

See attached Job Advertisement

Paul Crofts

Equality and Diversity Officer (Students)

University of Northampton

Tel: (01604) 893887

Mobile (work): 07872836463

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

No trees were harmed sending this message but a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.