Message

Hello Jane,

I would like to see a copy of your document too, if you are willing to share it. Thank you.

Abi, in response to your request, we are currently looking at the Athena Swan charter which can be accessed on the ECU’s website.

Christine

Dr Christine Nightingale,

Equality and Diversity Adviser,

De Montfort University,