Sounds good to me

Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: Addiction Course Convenors [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Betsy Thom
Sent: 26 June 2008 12:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 2010 Harm Reduction Conference

Dear Sally,

Excellent news. Well done. I will certainly be interested in bringing my students and research colleagues if the price can be kept reasonable. I agree that a poster display or some kind of presentation of education courses in the UK would be a good idea.

Best wishes,
Betsy

Betsy Thom
Middlesex University