Caroline et al

Really interesting discussion - not sure if i will ever get any work
done today : )
I agree in part but even so - when the neo-pagan makes it up based on
intuition -
giving a god or goddess some new content -
aren't they acting very much like ancient pagans -
who also gave completely unhistorical spins to existing deities -
isn't this the way religions develop?
And doesn't it show how much like the classical pagan we are -
and also the vitality of pagan belief?

"love and do what you will"

Mogg

(self-confessed compulsive researcher)