Dear Friend

Interesting - although I wonder sometimes whether there isn't a certain
vagueness about this word "science" -
as to your example of using quantum physics to "lend credence" to the
existence of spiritual entities -
 that's something that I find very unconvincing when its brought up - i
just don't see the relevance and to be honest am
not always convinced that those making the arguments are
 really competant to deploy them - and it ends up just another form of
"mystification" - which is ironic i know.
If you cannot accept the existence of a spiritual entity - why should
you be persuaded using a complex argument -
I can't see the point?

By "Liber Null" is that Peter Caroll?
But again not sure of the point there -
For me its more a question of I believe that (for example) ancient
paganism has some of value that is relevant to our modern life -
this may be to do with a lost technology - but more likely a
philosophical attitude - such as holism - that we need to remember.??

"Love and do what you will"

Mogg

ps: anyone read W V O Quine "Two Dogmas of Empiricism" ?