Ken et al

Any chance that you might summarise what they have to say that is so
crucial?
I thought Daniel's post was reasonable enough
- for me personally magick _is_ more
about religion and theology than some form of pseudo-science -
some of the arguments from quantum mechanics etc., leave me a bit cold.
Not to say religious views haven't opened the way to some naturalistic
advances -
so for example the Tamil Siddhas developed a medical system in order to
keep
their bodies healthy so they could write more poetry -
but it was a spin off not the essence of what they were doing.

Mogg

smiling and not grumpy