 Dear all,

  Above all, thank you for take care of my problem.
  My system of compute is Windows 2000, and Ox cosole is Ox 4.02. I have
installed
  ARFIMA 1.04 in package of Ox according to arfima.pdf. But when I run the program
arfima.ox,  Ox output showed following problems:

 Ox version 4.02 (Windows) (C) J.A. Doornik, 1994-2006
 This version may be used for academic research and teaching only
 C:\Program Files\OxMetrics4\Ox\lib/normtest.ox Link error: 'main' undefined
function

   If anyone know how to install ARFIMA 1.04 in Ox4.02, would you tell me the
method of installing.
   Additonally, the same problem to garch40 package of Ox.

   Hope to get your help shotly.
   Best wish to you.

 gx cao
 Nanjing University of Information Science @ Technology