**Apologies for cross-postings**

2008 European LAMS Conference - Earlybird Registration closing soon!

The 2nd European LAMS Conference in Cadiz, Spain will be held from June 25th-27th, 2008 and has been timed to run just before the ED-MEDIA, ICICTE and ICALT Conference.   We will be joined by many notable experts including:  Stephen Downes, Gráinne Conole, Helen Beetham, Martin Weller, Barry Harper and Marion Manton.

We expect that during the conference there will be many opportunities to share lessons learnt, and examples of, approaches to Learning Design from all educational sectors. The focus of the conference will be on practical benefits of Learning Design. What are the challenges for individuals and organisations? Importantly, we want to capture the experience of those who have used LAMS (and similar approaches) and share some of the lessons learnt about learning design in higher education, the K-12 sector, vocational and professional education.

On Wednesday 25th of June, there are English-language LAMS training workshops and concurrently a day of Spanish-language presentations. On Thursday 26th, there is a full day of English-language presentations and a concurrent Spanish-language LAMS training workshop. On Friday 27th, there will be a meeting about Pedagogic/Activity Planners (in English) outlining the work currently being undertaken by a number of international projects, as well as further English and Spanish-language workshops.  For full details of the Conference Program go to: http://lams2008.lamsfoundation.org/program.htm

Earlybird registration closes May 30th so register now for the conference at:  http://lams2008.lamsfoundation.org/registration.htm A Student Rate is available.