Pedro

Agreed - good point.  As for me, this weekend I may visit my local TC
(the Pretoria Bar) where I will drink therapeutic beer and engage in
therapeutic discourse (about football)!!

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Sociology, Social Policy & Criminology Section
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E: [log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4 (home)
      http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk
<http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/>  (library)

T: +44(0)1786 - 467737