Since last July we have alerted list subscribers to developments at the DRUG AND ALCOHOL FINDINGS
web site (http://findings.org.uk) concerned with evaluations of interventions for drug- and
alcohol-related problems.

Over that time there have been more than 23000 downloads from the site and many thousands of visits.
Eight of the 15 back issues of the magazine have been made available and bulletins analysing new
research have been added to the service. Altogether over 200 documents are now available.

TIME TO TAKE STOCK
Now it's time to take stock. Please help us sustain and develop the service by giving us your
feedback on how we've done. Your responses to our brief survey (six questions, around a minute to
complete) could make all the difference. To complete the survey click on the link below or copy it
in your web browser's address bar. THANK YOU.

CLICK TO COMPLETE SURVEY
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=uLBdmFvYFCjgwOQYnKu_2flA_3d_3d

Further information from [log in to unmask] or by replying to this e-mail. FINDINGS is managed
by DrugScope, Alcohol Concern and the National Addiction Centre, the two leading UK drug and alcohol
information charities and the UK's leading clinical/research centre. The project is supported by the
J. Paul Getty Jr. Charitable Trust (http://www.jpgettytrust.org.uk) and the Pilgrim Trust
(http://www.thepilgrimtrust.org.uk).