This should probably be filed as a bug against the SAM tests -
this behaviour is just plain broken; the RPM checking logic can
only ever lead to this sort of false result. The tests have to
contain logic to look for the files directly anyway, doubling
up is pointless, and on RPM based systems that don't use the CA
RPMs it's actively harmful.

Ewan