Same at RHUL: we have a single UI that users can ssh to.

Except that many ATLAS users are using the AFS UI on CERN's lxplus
because they are working on lxplus anyway and the ATLAS workbook has cut
'n' paste instructions to do it this way. I don't think there is very
much grid job submission going on from our UI.

Cheers,
Simon