Hi Brian,

> Yves, this problem is normally associated with the client and server
> not being on the same version ( ie have you upgraded both the UI and
> the CE to the same version of lcg-CA ?)  ( thank Jens for the info)

The problem with this is that all jobs submitted from non updated UI will
fail. Bristol sarted failing SAM tests...

What is the depth of the CA verification chain of various grid services?
I would have naively thought that if the CA root were compromised and a
new root CA issued, then  the whole CA verification chain would fail?

Yves