Towards a Coaching Culture in Higher Education

Dear Colleague
I am pleased to invite you to attend a one day conference on coaching in London on the 16th July. The conference includes a presentation by Professor David Megginson on the coaching culture model he has developed with David Clutterbuck and feedback from participants on the CALM SDF Pilot Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring run in 2007/8. See flyer attached.

I will be facilitating the conference and talking about the work that we have done at Goldsmiths to work towards a coaching culture as part of a more customer focused, strategic approach to human resource management.

The conference fee if £120. If you would like to attend and/or nominate colleagues to attend, please complete and return the attached nomination form.

Yours sincerely

Steve Collins
Head of Staff Development
Human Resources Department
Goldsmiths, University of London
[log in to unmask] onmouseover="this.className='divRcpResRIn';" [log in to unmask] onclick=return(false); onmouseout="this.className='divRcpResROut';" href="" type=SMTP name=resolved isGalEntry="0" nIndex="-1" sDN="Steve Collins">Steve Collins [[log in to unmask]]
Tel: 020 7717  2218
Mob: 0751 5580 541

The Leadership Foundation for Higher Education is a company limited by guarantee (company registration number 4929860) registered in England and Wales and also a registered Charity (charity registration number 1101959). Its Registered Office and operational address is at 88 Kingsway, London WC2B 6AA