Please do not hit reply: see contact details at the end of the message

Framework Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: London
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000

Over the last five years the Qualitative Research Unit at NatCen has been developing a ground breaking software package designed to help researchers analyse qualitative data. Framework is now ready to be launched and we are looking for a highly motivated sales and marketing officer with personal drive to lead the launch of the product. These activities are a new departure for NatCen and provide an exciting opportunity to shape how the software is taken to market. The postholder will have a critical role to play in ensuring our new software is a success and is ideally suited to a self-starter with resilience and initiative. You can view a demonstration of the Framework software at: www.natcen.ac.uk/framework/

The role will involve collaborating with the existing Framework and Communications teams to: lead the product launch and implementation of a marketing strategy; oversee brand design; lead the development and delivery of direct marketing activities; plan and develop the sales operations; and, contribute to ongoing strategy formulation and business planning.

Application deadline: 29th May 2008

To view a full job description and download an application form please go to:
http://www.natcen.ac.uk/natcen/pages/au_job.htm#framework

Completed application forms and any questions about the post should be directed to:
Chetna Kerai
National Centre for Social Research
35 Northampton Square
London
EC1V 0AX
Email:
Phone: 020 7250 1866

Kandy Woodfield
Director - Communications and Learning
Direct line: 0207 549 9553
Fax number: 0207 250 1524
Switchboard: 020 7250 1866
National Centre for Social Research
Registered office: 35 Northampton Square
London
EC1V 0AX

"NatCen is the UK's largest independent social research organisation. We design, carry out and analyse research studies in the field of social and public policy"
www.natcen.ac.uk

View our email policy www.natcen.ac.uk/email.htm
Company limited by guarantee. Reg No. 4392418
A Charity registered in England and Wales (1091768 ) and in Scotland (SC038454)