-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Russell
Sent: 15 May 2008 19:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Data on shark size

I reckon you can count on the dogfish being 100 percent shark.

Ian Russell
www.interactives.co.uk

--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following
message:

2. To resume email from the list, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

3. To leave psci-com, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
message:

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including
list archive, can be found at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication
and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk

6. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on
behalf of the BA (British Association for the Advancement of Science)