> Relax Dormouse,
> We didn't give VB a map when he wanted to know where Loughboro was.
> Bear.

Yeah, but someone -- no names, no pack drill -- threatened to send him here
through the post.

Unlike some on this list, I've actually *seen the creature.

Well, "seen" is possibly an exaggeration to describe the sight of two
glaring eyeballs at the head of a flight of stairs.

Damn sure I wasn't going to get any closer than that to the Feerzum Feline
of Raynes Park.

A (cautious) Rodent