I guess that in the arts, as in cosmology, in just matter of what way
you look at Gresham's Law

(The first English joint-stock company was formed, by the Queen, to
finance privateers, in 1572, just eight years after Shakespeare's
birth, seven years before Gresham's death. The law with which his name
is associated had been recognised previously: by Copernicus)

I've just been amusing myself reading some of David Bromige's
delightful poems, including 'Eastward Ho! A Succession' and 'Lines' as
well as the touching Hannah Weiner and too Sean O'Brien's latest book,
which forms a contrast.

--
David Bircumshaw
Website and A Chide's Alphabet http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.bircumshaw/