strange - i associate F&S with either my father's generation or with
some other, more middle class experience and they now seemed aged and
quaint. Tom Lehrer still seems pretty good to me today.

Roger

--
My Stuff: assoichttp://www.badstep.net/
"She went out with her paint box, paints the chapel blue