Well if I listen to it again, I'm hesitant about quoting extensively
from memory.

But if you go to:

www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/

and look up today's edition of Night Waves (broadcast 19.15 hrs BST)
the interview is the first item in the broadcast, and available for
the next seven days. She's rather endearing.