Patrick

do you mean there really aren't any teapots orbiting the sun?

This is terrible news. For years I've been saving a special tin of
Earl Grey for the Great Day.

There's a poem  lurking there, isn't there?

I too have my doubts about poets, but not about poetry. Except on some days.

Best

Dave (shaved off my moustache several years ago)