http://www.ijdesign.org

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the publication
of Volume 2, Issue 1 of the International Journal
of Design. All contents are freely available
online. You can read, download, or forward these
articles to your colleagues.

We sincerely invite you to submit your best work
to the International Journal of Design. Please
refer to Author Guidelines online at
<http://www.ijdesign.org>www.ijdesign.org.

Best Regards,

Lin-Lin Chen

Editor-in-Chief

--

International Journal of Design
Vol. 2(1) April 2008 | Table of Contents

Original Articles

Three-in-One User Study for Focused Collaboration
Turkka Kalervo Keinonen , Vesa Jääskö , Tuuli Mattelmäki

The Product Ecology: Understanding Social Product
Use and Supporting Design Culture
Jodi Forlizzi

Design, Risk and New Product Development in Five Small Creative Companies
Robert N. Jerrard , Nick Barnes , Adele Reid

How to Rate 100 Visual Stimuli Efficiently
Yaliang Chuang , Lin-Lin Chen

Design Case Studies

Perceptual Information for User-Product
Interaction: Using Vacuum Cleaner as Example
Li-Hao Chen , Chang-Franw Lee

Perspectives

The Nature of Design Practice and Implications for Interaction Design Research
Erik Stolterman

--

http://www.ijdesign.org