From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Gail Collins
Sent: 21 May 2008 10:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Your opinion sought again please

One of our employees have just submitted a sick note for 'domestic
stress'. - Is this technically a medical reason for absence? - do I
count this in my medical absence stats?
I'm dumbfounded (again)

Kind regards
Gail

Gail Collins
RGN DPP OccHealth
Occupational health
Tel. ext. 3202
Burtons Foods
LLANTARNAM
CWMBRAN
TORFAEN  NP44 3YL
+44 (0)  1633  482271
+44 (0)  1633  871539

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Burton's Foods Ltd. This email and any files
transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may
contain alterations), is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly
confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee please do not print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to
the sender or contact the IT ServiceDesk on +44 (0)151 488 4444. Please
then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security System, however we highly recommend that you virus scan any
attached files using your own antivirus software.

Registered in England No. 2086754
BURTON'S FOODS LIMITED
Charter Court
74-78 Victoria Street
St Albans
Herts
AL1 3XH

Tel: 01727 899700 Fax: 01727 899701 www.burtonsfoods.com

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government
Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In
case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net