Hi Noushin

I'm sure the ergonomists on the lists will also reply but my first instinct is that it is already advised that th 90 degree angle at the hip can result in flattening on the lumbar curve and that a slight positive tilt of the seat rectifies that; most modern office seating allows for this (and it is also a useful recommendation for people who cycle a lot). I often recommend the reclined posture a variant posture that can be adopted when on the phone etc but obviously it is not ideal/desirable for typing!

They are always looking at postures in the laboratory environment where they can easily manipulate all the other factors e.g desk angle... in the real world where even height adjustable desking is not standard, angle adjustable desking/keyboard trays etc  and associated hardware  are utopia I feel.

Carr