I have over 400 emails in my spam folder at the moment and I just periodically empty the whole folder without viewing!!!!

On 22/05/2008, Frank Oakes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am aware that forums such as these can be automatically scanned by those in the know for our details to enter us on the semingly millions of sites willing to sell aids to improve manhood, finances or blatently take our money off us hence the email address I use for jiscmail was created with this in mind so has never had the opportunity to be scanned from any other site but JISCMAIL.  In one week I have received 138 spam emails and fortunately they were all captured by my spam filter in s seperate file to make their deletion easy.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Does JISCMAIL have a security issue?

It will be interesting to see if it is a forum wide problem.  Maybe I should have not replied to that...erm, well never mind.

Frank

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net