This is a difficult situation and it must be very hard to keep going with the job. I assume the comments were made with some justification and would advise you not to panic too much!!! Just make sure you can justify your remarks and back up with examples.

At the end of the day I don't see how you can be disciplined for giving an honest although frank opinion (as long as your were not name calling etc.) and if things don't go your way then don't forget to appeal.

Good Luck.