Dear members,

There appears to be a problem with the JISCmail system where list
members are being removed (unsubscribed) from the list without any
apparent action on their part. There is the possiblity that users are
inadvertently clicking on the 'unsubscribe' header in list messages
but, for so many incidents to occur in a short space of time, that is
unlikely. I am investigating the problem but if you are removed from
the list without any action on your part please contact me at
[log in to unmask] I will reinstate you and
attempt to determine what has gone wrong.

Peter
Co-owner mining-history

Dr Peter Claughton,
Blaenpant Morfil, nr. Rosebush, Clynderwen, Pembrokeshire, Wales  SA66 7RE.
Tel. +44 (0)1437 532578; Fax. +44 (0)1437 532921; Mobile +44 (0)7831 427599

Research Fellow - School of Geography, Archaeology and Earth Resources

Hon. University Fellow - School of Humanities and Social Sciences

Office address - Department of Archaeology, University of Exeter,
Laver Building, North Park Road, EXETER,  EX4 4QE  Tel. +44 (0) 1392 263709

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Co-owner - mining-history e-mail discussion list.
See http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/mining-history/  for details.

Mining History Pages - http://www.people.exeter.ac.uk/pfclaugh/mhinf/