----- Original Message -----
From: Henderson, Sonja
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:23 PM
Subject: Pregnancy and Childbirth Pocket book

Dear All

I am delighted to tell you that the first Cochrane Pocket Book has been published by our Group - see the attached flyer. This book provides quick access to evidence from Cochrane systematic reviews on pregnancy and childbirth and is considered a practical and useful way of disseminating Cochrane reviews to a far wider audience than just the on-line community. It has been produced under the Cochrane Wiley-Blackwell Book Agreement.

We would like to thank all our review authors who produced the original reviews along with our expert reviewers and consumer panel members who contributed to their development. Wiley-Blackwell are offering you a 20% discount on the book and their Marketing Manager has just sent me details of how you can place an order with the discount code - please see below.

Thanks again.

All the best

Sonja

A Cochrane Pocketbook: Pregnancy and Childbirth

http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470518456.html

20% Discount

RRP £29.95

Price with discount £23.96

Fast, simple and secure ordering!

You can order books online at www.wiley.com. Alternatively please call our customer services department on 0800 243407 (UK customers) or +44 1243 843294 (overseas customers). Please quote code the promotion code WB739 for the offer listed above. Offer valid until 31/12/08.

Sonja Henderson

Review Group Co-ordinator

Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group, School of Reproductive and

Developmental Medicine, Division of Perinatal and Reproductive Medicine

The University of Liverpool

First Floor, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust, Crown Street,

Liverpool, L8 7SS, UK

Ph: +44 151 7024066; Fax: +44 151 7024335

Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]