Dear Colleagues,

apologies for cross-posting.

As members of the list might already know, we are currently preparing the one-day conference The Point of Feminism, to be held at the University of Reading on 12 September 2008. We are now trying to establish an overview of research currently conducted in Britain that uses feminist theory/methodology.

We would very much appreciate if you could get in touch with Heather Sutherland at [log in to unmask] if you are conducting feminist research that draws on feminist theory/methodology with a brief (250 words max) overview of what your research entails.

For further information, please also contact Heather.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend,

Elke Weissmann
on behalf of Heather Sutherland